I am a freelance Cameraman based in London. I have extensive experience in camera and lighting. I started out in the media industry in 2005 attending Brighton Film School. I then worked as a camera assistant to Christopher Hughes (The Last of England, The Garden, music videos: The Smiths, The Pet Shop Boys).
Recent projects include filming adverts for Nivea which are currently playing on TV, see my blog, Thompson (TUI), Coca Cola and the Rugby World Cup. To see my most recent endeavours check out my blog. I frequently film for The United Nations, having filmed in over 12 countries last year alone. I love travelling and speak fluent French.
I own a Freefly Movi M15 rig and have worked on most modern cameras including Arri Alexa, Amira, Red, Canon and Sony. Available for short and long term projects Internationally and the UK. I also own a Ford Focus estate car which can be used for productions. Drop me an e-mail: email@example.com or call me on 07855547878
- Television Advert for Nivea
- Filming 11 Idents for Sony’s new channel True Crime
- Advertising for Coca Cola
- 4 adverts for Thompson (TUI) filmed in Portugal
- Shooting for The Rugby World Cup with Stuart Lancaster
- Filming for Yahoo with Visit Britain for 6 weeks on a Red Epic
- Interviewing Formula One driver, Felipe Massa, and former Secretary-General of the United Nations,Kofi Annan, for the ITU, part of the UN.
- Shooting Interviews for Documentary Side by Side with Keanu Reeves
Here is my latest show reel for Commercials please have a look!
Ivan has worked as a cinematographer and photographer on several productions for Flix Films, and has been an outstanding asset to every project he’s been involved with. As AD/AP I’ve had the pleasure to work on set with him directly as a cinematographer on high pressure drama, and his calm, quick, professional approach, outstanding lighting skills, and unique eye for shooting, meant that we were able to meet the day’s huge shot list and achieve fantastic results.
Ivan is a consummate professional. He will always work towards the best possible outcome with a positive and good- natured attitude. I always enjoy working with Ivan and have no hesitation in giving the highest recommendation to any future employer of his exceptional skills.
Here is a short film I worked on as B-Camera Operator.